Welcome to My Clinic.
My Clinic is The South Bend Clinic's patient portal and is a wonderful tool to help you make appointments online, get lab results, view your protected health information (PHI) and more.
With My Clinic you can:
- Electronically request a prescription refill instead of calling or waiting in line at the Clinic.
- Get your lab and test results sent to you electronically and privately.
- View, download or even share your chart summary and historical clinical information or most recent visit summary.
- Send a secure email message to your provider or their office with a clinical question or need.
- Request an appointment with any of your established physicians or providers.
- Online scheduling is available for our Pediatric provider's.
- View your upcoming appointment's.
In your doctor's office:
1. Give your healthcare provider your name and email address and the staff will get you started. They will give you a temporary user name, temporary password, and temporary portal security code.
2. Use that temporary login information to logon to the MyClinic on the The South Bend Clinic's website and finish creating your account. Click the box that says, "I am new here" and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive an email welcoming you.
*To protect your privacy, we will not give passcode information over the phone. You must bring your picture ID into your provider's office to start the process.
My Clinic is intended for routine health management. If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911.
Experiencing trouble logging in?
Please call the My Clinic Help Line at 574-204-7600.