We understand how hearing loss can affect your personal and professional life. We have the expertise, technology, and comprehensive approach to test, diagnose, and treat hearing loss. Our audiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating hearing disorders and vestibular related diagnostic testing. Our audiologists work closely with the ENT physicians to acheive the best possible outcome for each patient.
We offer a full range of services, from hearing evaluation to digital hearing aids.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection, fitting, follow-up and repair
- Electrocochleography testing (Meniere's disease evaluation)
- Electronystagmography (vestibular testing)
- Cochlear implant evaluations, activations and maintenance
- Auditory brainstem response testing (pediatric and adult)
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions testing (DPOAE)
- Newborn and pediatric hearing evaluations
- Acoustic reflex testing
- Bone-anchored implant services
- Custom-made noise reduction and musicians’ ear plugs
- Assistive listening devices
If you have concerns about your hearing please call to schedule an appointment with one of our audiologists today, 574.204.6184.
The Department of Audiology is located in the Department of Otolaryngology and is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.