The South Bend Clinic Infusion Center offers routine outpatient services for patients seeking treatment for immune deficiencies, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, dehydration and other medical conditions.
- Anti-inflammatory and steroid therapies
- Antibiotic and antiviral therapies
- Osteoporosis treatment therapies
- Colony stimulating factors
- Hydration and electrolyte replacement
- Immune therapies
- Monoclonal antibodies such as Rituxan and Remicade
- Venous access device irrigation and maintenance
- Implanted venous access device declotting
- Acquisition of laboratory specimens
What to expect
A quiet, intimate atmosphere with 10 fully reclining chairs and personal attention from our dedicated nursing staff. We offer complementary beverages, snacks, wireless computer access, DVD players and cable television for your viewing pleasure. If you prefer, there is a private room with a bed and adjoining restroom.
Patients may want to bring
- Book/newspaper to read
- Knitting/crocheting materials
- Comfortable clothes
- A sweater (if you tend to get chilly)
Other Helpful Hints
- For first time therapy, it is recommended that someone accompany the patient to the appointment.
- Family or friends are welcome to accompany the patient during treatment however, we limit visitors.
- Refreshments are available
- Patients may eat breakfast and take their usual medications prior to the appointment unless otherwise directed.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Scheduling an appointment
Please call 574-204-6520